Oberoi's Udaivilas Hotel is No 1 in Asia
The Udaivilas in Udaipur
The Oberoi Hotels have long been known for their top-rated hotels and quality service, which has won them many awards. This year, the luxury hotel group can add several more awards to its trophy case. Three Oberoi hotels, The Udaivilas in Udaipur, The Rajvilas in Jaipur and The Amarvilas in Agra have been ranked 1st, 3rd and 4th in Asia by the Travel + Leisure Magazine in their World's Best Awards 2011 Reader's Poll.
Envisaged as an Indian palace, The Oberoi Udaivilas puts together the heritage of Rajasthan with its rambling courtyards, gentle rippling fountains, reflection pools and verdant gardens. Jaipur's Rajvilas Palace Hotel is spread across 32 acres of gardens, pools and fountains. Better still, all the rooms here have large four poster beds and sunken marble baths overlooking private walled gardens.
And the Amarvilas in Agra is inspired by Moorish and Mughal architecture dating back to the time of Indian emperors and princes.
The Oberoi, Mumbai and The Oberoi, New Delhi have also been ranked amongst the Top City hotels in Asia.
The Amarvilas in Agra
The Top 15 Resorts in Asia:
- Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur, India
- Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur, India
- Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra, India
- La Résidence Phou Vao, Luang Prabang, Laos
- Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur, India
- Four Seasons Resort, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Discovery Shores, Boracay, Phillippines
- Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, India
- Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur, India
- Dusit Thani Laguna Resort, Phuket, Thailand
- Uma Paro, Bhutan
- Pangkor Laut Resort, Pangkor, Malaysia
- Amandari, Bali
- Anantara Golden Triangle Resort & Spa, Chiang Rai, Thailand
POST A COMMENT
Be the next Femina Miss India 2014. Registrations open now! Click here to apply