Where to Spend It: On Clutches
Clutches are the accessory of the season right now. Here’s what you should be clutching onto from the latest Fall/Winter collections of Bottega Veneta, Jimmy Choo, Etro and more.
1) The Wrap Rhine Fall Collection clutch, Judith Leiber. This pretty, shiny clutch looks just like a shiny disco ball – a must have for a nigh out. Available at DLF Emporio (Delhi), price: on request.
2) The Lana Silver clutch, Jimmy Choo. It’s a diamante-studded classic and just big enough fit all your essentials. Available at Jimmy Choo (Mumbai, Delhi), price: Rs 2,45,500.
3) The zipper clutch, Etro. Monogrammed and with gold stud detailing this casual, chic clutch is an on-trend accessory for a lunch or dinner. Available at Etro (Mumbai, Delhi), price: Rs 24,000.
4) The knotted clutch, Bottega Veneta. From the Fall/Winter 2010 collection, it comes in colors like hot pink and gothic black. Everyone’s carrying it this season! Available at Galleria at the Trident (Mumbai); DLF Emporio( Delhi); UB City (Bangalore), price: Rs 1 lakh.
5) The gold-plated clutch, Etro: The chocolate brown clutch with criss-cross detailing and gold-plated square will go very well with a mini – or a maxi! Available at Etro (Mumbai, Delhi), price: Rs 49,500.
POST A COMMENT
No record found...