What to Wear This New Year's Eve
It's New Year's Eve on Friday, and if you're still wondering what to wear for the last party of 2010, help is at hand. As more and more luxury labels arrive in India (Dior came to Mumbai, finally; Etro launched a flagship store, as did menswear brand Corneliani and Tom Ford opened in Delhi), we picked out some stylish clothes and accessories from their collections.
1. Pick a just-blow-the-knee dress, just like Kangana Ranaut's sexy dull gold outfit. This Burberry dress will definitely add sparkle to your New Year. Available at stores in Mumbai and Delhi.
2. A figure-enhancing dress, like this slinky satin camel dress, from Etro's Autumn/Winter 2010 collection, is another party piece. Available at the Palladium, Mumbai.
3. Genelia D'Souza's butter yellow Dior gown is perfect for a formal New Year's Eve bash. Available at The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai and The Oberoi, Delhi.
4. Forget the evening bag, everyone's carrying a clutch. This slide lock Judith Leiber clutch will do the trick. Available at DLF Emporio, Delhi.
5. Piaget's sparkly white gold Dancer watch for her comes studded with 36 diamonds. Available at The Oberoi, Mumbai and the Emporio Mall, Delhi.
6. Peep toes or shooties are party favourties this year. Available at Ferragamo in Emporio Mall, New Delhi, Trident and Grand Hyatt, Mumbai, and UB City, Bangalore.
1. You can't go wrong with a pair of well-tailored black pants. This pair comes from Canali's Autumn/Winter 2010 collection. Available at stores in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad.
2. If a formal occasion demands a formal jacket, the tuxedo-cut jacket from Corneliani will see you through the party. Available at the Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai.
3. A smart shirt in this season's hottest colour, camel, will be a good bet. Pair this Etro shirt with either jeans or pants, and you're good to go. Available at Pallidum, Mumbai.
4. Piaget has launched its white gold Dancer watch for him that comes studded with 36 diamonds so you can bling in the New Year in style. Available at The Oberoi, Mumbai and the Emporio Mall, Delhi.
5. Instead of formal shoes, opt for Tod's grey and deep maroon sneakers. Available at DLF Emporio, New Delhi and The Oberoi, Mumbai.
POST A COMMENT
No record found...