How are you protecting your skin from the sun this summer? Here's a list of five luxury sunscreens that will give your skin adequate sun protection, even on vacation:
1. Clinique's sun protection line includes a SPF 30 body spray with Vitamin E, which helps protect skin from free radical damage and dryness caused by UV exposure. The oil-free and water-resistant sunscreen helps protect against UVA and UVB rays. Available at Clinique stores across India; price: Rs 1,360.
2. Kiehl's Cross-Terrain sunscreen for men is perfect for outdoor vacations - think beaches and waters sports or mountains and hiking. The UVA/UVB SPF 50 sunscreen includes natural ingredients such as squalane, a moisturizing oil derived from the olive and Candelilla wax. Available at Kiehl's, Delhi; price Rs 1,350.
3. Lancome's Soleil DNA Guard sun protection cream also comes with anti-wrinkle properties. The SPF 30/50 sunscreen comes with white willow extract, which helps shield the self-defence system of cellular DNA. Available at Lancome stores across India; price: Rs 2,800.
4. Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour sun defense cream for the face is light-weight and oil free. The SPF 50 sunscreen is an off-take from EA's popular Eight Hour moisturising cream and helps protect the skin from sun damage and premature aging, especially on a beach vacation. Available at all Elizabeth Arden counters; price: Rs 1,650.
5. Clarins' Protective Whitening Day Lotion is perfect for those with oily skin. The matte effect SPF 20 sun protection lotion can also be used under makeup. Available at all Clarins stores; price: Rs 2,600.
POST A COMMENT