Where to Spend It: On Protecting Your Skin
Getting your skin to look fresh and young in the heat of the summer can be a challenge. So we've put together a list of products that will actually work to help you retain that glow
1) UV Expert GN Shield, Lancôme: With an SPF of 50, this cream works to protect the skin from the sun and pollution, and also contains Lancôme's best anti-darkening technology that works on collagen fibers all the way down to the dermis, for bright, youthful skin.
Available at all leading stores; price Rs1950.
2) Ultra Light Fluid UV Defense, Kiehl's: This translucent, non-greasy formula uses a high level of photostable sun filters combined with the antioxidant Vitamin E, which provide the skin with broad-spectrum sunscreen protection. The cream also helps prevent sunburn caused by UVB rays and UVA rays that are known to cause premature skin aging.
Available at Ambience Mall, Delhi; price: Rs 1,900.
3) Cellular Radiance Emulsion, La Prairie: With an SPF of 30, this lotion has been created for mature skin. With a Brightening Complex that protects the skin against UV rays and prevents spots, the lotion also contains traces of zinc and magnesium, which help keep the skin looking younger.
Available at select stores in Mumbai and Delhi; price: on request.
4) Angelica Protective Lotion, L'Occitane: We all know that we need to keep our skin moiturised even in the summer. L'Occitane's protective lotion, with an SPF of 15, is fresh and light and efficiently moisturises the skin.
Available in Mumbai and Delhi; price: Rs 2290.
5) Blanc de Perle, Guerlain: The lotion's pearl complex contains proteins that help free the skin of trapped melanin and reduce dark spots. The SPF 50 lotion, with UV protection, also works towards regenerating the skin and restoring its natural glow.
Available at select stores; price: on request.
POST A COMMENT
Be the next Femina Miss India 2014. Registrations open now! Click here to apply
No record found...